Sunday, January 23, 2011

Because of U

Now is my holiday.. I suppose to be happy..
From the day i finish my exam i have hang out a week non-stop..
1st is i want to release my stress and relax..
Another things is i want try not to think about you anymore.. but... it failed.....

I know what have happen between us..
I keep on remain silence and act that i don't know everything's..
I keep on thinking what should i do..
I keep on asking myself it is worth for me?

At last what i get?

I just get sadness.. painful.. and going back to lonely..
I keep on thinking it is you never love me before?
How come your heart will change so fast?
My brain keep on appear the moment that we have been together

Finally i get the answer that i want to know..
Although i am very sad from the answer that i get..
But I already have predict this will happen from the beginning..
Anyway, this is the fact that i have to face it..

I really wish you will get the one you love and care about you...

No comments:

Post a Comment