Thursday, January 6, 2011

My feeling

I never felt nothing in this world before
Maybe your are just play a fool with me.. i don know..
I really cant believe it.. or i really not enough understand or care you?
I know you have someone who will care you..

Day after day, i lost your caring..
I just don't want to ask.. just hope you will tell me everything..
I already accept everything of you..

Now im missing you..
And i wish you would come back through my door
Why did you have to go
You should let me know

So now im all alone
With you not around its a little bit more than i can stand..
And all my tears keep running down my face

2 comments:

  1. u still rmb wat u say b4? u said if u feel sad o unhappy will find me.. i am welcome u all the time.. (Even if you complain i just to hear it)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i sure remember.. don't worry.. if i really need you i will find you~ thanks a lot...

    ReplyDelete